At Telecom Resource we understand how vitally important it is in this 'telephone age' for our customers to have reliable telephony all day and every day. We therefore offer a range of maintenance services and contracts that can be tailored to meet any response criteria or service level support our customers require. For example, we are able to offer a comprehensive service that includes line fault repair and many of our customers utilise this option because only one phone call is required to resolve the fault, whether it lies within their system or their lines.
We provide maintenance services for our own-installed systems through to 'legacy equipment' installed by a previous supplier.
The systems we currently maintain include:
- BT current range & BT Legacy
- Mitel SX2000 & Mitel 3300
- We offer advice via phone, e-mail and site visits in addition to free moves and changes via remote access.
- All our procedures are carried out in accordance with ISO 9002
- We offer free annual inspections, and can provide instant disaster recovery if required. For mission critical environments, we can even offer an on site standby system ready-configured with your configuration.
- Our minimum service level agreement is 4 hour response.
- We have the same contact number for our service calls as for our sales calls, and our phones are always answered by a person based in the UK.